This series of picutres and
a following recipe was found on an Italian forum.
There's a flat one-story building located a bit west of the
abondoned airport strip, and you should be there by exactly
4 AM (04:00) at night (dawn).
This is the translated description I found on this
"It is said that you must follow the exact time of
day, and have the correct clothes and equipment to make this
• The first square tells you what to wear and what to
look like, what gun to use
• The second square tells you the location (notice the
red marker on the radar on the first square)
• The third square is the red truck with the dent on
the right fender
• The fourth square is the truck moving by itself. (remember,
"take me to my brother-brother e.t.c)
• The other squares show the truck moving to the Epsilon
headquarters (or you have to drive it i dunno)
• The last square shows the Kifflom man getting out
of the car"
The translated description is a bit vaque. It could of course
depend on that the original Italian description is vaque too.
Why these series pictures of is interesting
• There should be no cars appearing in this
• It is not possible to manipulate a car appearing like
this, unless driven by CJ
• The pictures is not reversed to make it look
like a passenger is a driver
Why it's most probably a fake
• Why aren't there more pictures?
• There's no explanation given of why the picture set
• There's no description of what happens after the last
This in itself is a strong indications of that this is a fake
- so I decided to do a remake of this events.
And it was rather easy to make.
By using the cheat "Recruite anyone" (on PC, type
the letters "SJMAHPE") , I was able to bring a game
character of my choice to the current building (or anywhere
else). By using the commands "G" (follow) and "H"
(stay) I was able to place the person anywhere where I wanted,
and then move the car to any position. By pressing the button
to enter the car, but then abort it the second CJ had opened
the car door, I could then place the recruited person right
next to the open door, to make it look as if he had just climbed
out of the car, and then make him walk towards me in the last